* Final plan, decided.
* Nozaki: Alright! With this, the work this time has been completed.
* Mikoshiba: Yeah....
* Sakura: We did it! Nice job!
* Nozaki: Yes....all we've got is the autumn manuscript left...
* Sakura: .....*yawns*
* Nozaki: Are you alright, Sakura?
* Sakura: yes, I'm fine...I'm just slightly relieved.
* Nozaki: I see.
* Mikoshiba: Wow, what's going on? You are still stuck on what to draw about?
* Mikoshiba: You don't even need to worry about it, with so many events on autumn.
* Sakura: Events....? Mikorin, do you know some?
* Mikoshiba: Listen well! First you've got the release of Girls' Princess earliest episode, Episode 0 event.
* After that, the figurine of Asuka's younger sister, Asumi, will also have an event commemorating its release. And--
* Nozaki: Alright, fine, Mikoshiba, it's all written on there so it's fine.
* Sakura: .....? Bishoujo game and figure release schedule?
* Mikoshiba: Nozaki? You knew about it too?
* Then say that earlier! ...! Don't tell me you had also starting to like figurines and such....?
* Nozaki: Nope, you left these here on the other day, so I kept this for reference.
* Mikoshiba: How boring....return that to me.
* Sakura: Speaking of which, Mikorin, aren't drawing shoujo mangas on those kind of events seem difficult?
* Mikoshiba: Huh? Then, talking about events, it's got to be a festival!
* How about the autumn festival? A couple spending time at the festival sounds good right?
* Nozaki: But I just wrote about a festival though....
* Mikoshiba: I see, the fireworks one?
* Sakura: Yep, that's right....the plot is really romantic right....? *giggles*
* *flashback to fireworks*
* Sakura: Fireworks.... it really reminds me of the time I climbed together with Nozaki.
* When I close my eyes, the scenery of that day opens up to me...
* Mikoshiba: So, what else?
* MN: .....
* Mikoshiba: Sakura?
* Sakura: ......it's fall.....?
* Mikoshiba: She's asleep, huh?
* Nozaki: Indeed. She wanted to sleep after all.
* ......? A sleepy autumn?
* Mikoshiba: A sleepy autumn?
* They say that autumn is a good time to sleep.
* Does this help with your manga?
* Nozaki: For example, this way....
* -scene 1-
* Suzuki: Even though they say that autumn is a good time to sleep, you can't sleep, Mamiko? * Mamiko: Nope, even though it isn't the case....
* ("If I think about Suzuki-kun, I won't be able to sleep at night".... * I surely can't say something like that!)
* Suzuki: You can't sleep after all? If you count sheeps, you might be able to sleep quickly. * Mamiko: Sheeps?
* I got it, Suzuki-kun.
* In this case, cute ones would be fine, but would little lambs work as well? * Suzuki: Sure, I don't mind, Mamiko.
* Mikoshiba: What, little lambs?
* Nozaki: ....? What's wrong, Mikoshiba?
* Mikoshiba: ....I somehow am particular about lambs....or not, but I somehow have a reaction towards them. * Nozaki: I can't?
* Mikoshiba: .......erm, I think it's fine?
* Nozaki: Alright, I'm done with the continuation too. Like this.... * -scene 2-
* Mamiko: There is 1 lamb...there are two lambs....there are three lambs... * Suzuki: How is it, Mamiko?
* Do you think you can sleep?
* Mamiko: Nope, when I count lambs, I have to move my mouth quite a bit.. * When my eyes open, I couldn't sleep at all.
* Suzuki: Then, how about replacing lambs with four-seat bicycles? * Mamiko: four-seat bicycles?!
* When my seat gets snatched away again, I can't bear it!
* (If I say that, Suzuki will hate me! I'm such an idiot!)
* Suzuki: What's wrong, Mamiko? Would turn over here?
* You didn't sleep well, so you're being dazed right?
* Mamiko: Suzuki-kun...
* Suzuki: Mamiko....
* Mamiko: Suzuki-kun....
* Suzuki: Mamiko....
* Mamiko: Suzuki-kun...!
* Suzuki: Mamiko!!
* Nozaki: Yep, this will do!
* Mikoshiba: Really? If you it's fine, it's alright then.
* ....alright! It's now done!
* Sakura: *mumbles* ............yeah, Nozaki-kun...........
* Mikoshiba: ....even Sakura agrees, in her dreams though.
* Nozaki: yeah
* MN: *laughs*
* Sakura: .......
* Mikoshiba: She seems to be sleeping so soundly.
* It makes me want to play pranks on her....
* oh yes, she resembles something...
* Nozaki: Resembles?
* Mikoshiba: My cats.
* Round, furry with a carefree expression...
* I thought Sakura is like a dog, but....I guess cats as well
* Nozaki: I see....so you have cats at home.
* Mikoshiba: Yeah
* Nozaki: I've never heard of that.
* Just nice. How do cats cry by the way?
* Mikoshiba: Huh? Why?
* Nozaki: I just wanted to hear.
* Mikoshiba: Don't mess around! You know at least this much right?
* Nozaki: But I'm just a little curious about Mikoshiba's wailing sound.
* Mikoshiba: ....I don't know.
* Nozaki: It's fine, it's only myself here.
* Mikoshiba: Don't lie! Anyway, just try crying here!
* I'm not sure but someone will definitely hear!
* Nozaki: who do mean by someone?
* Mikoshiba: Someone, just someone.
* There is someone nearby.
* Nozaki: On the other side?
* Don't worry there's no one there.
* Mikoshiba: Seriously? You want to hear it that much?
* Nozaki: I want to hear it.
* Mikoshiba: I'm not crying.
* Nozaki: It's a shame.
* By the way, what about when you are feeding your cats?
* Mikoshiba: Huh? Nyan~ right?
* Nozaki: Once more.
* Mikoshiba: What? Nyaan~
* Nozaki: Once more! With the feeling when your stomach is empty.
* Mikoshiba: Nyan! right?
* Nozaki: Is that a cat?
* Mikoshiba: Darn! I said it!
* Sakura: ....cat? What?...Was I sleeping?
* Mikoshiba: Yes, you were asleep.....deep asleep!
* Nozaki: Thanks to that, the autumn manuscript is now ready!
* Thank you, Sakura!
* Sakura: ...? Is that so?
* What is the content about?
* The four-seat bicycle is with reference to the first episode.
* The fireworks is referring to the last episode.
* Hehe, a rough summary right?