|Character(s) Shown on Cover|
| Chiyo Sakura|
Issue 61, published in Volume 7, is the 61st chapter of the manga.
The tagline for this chapter reads: I don't want to leave, I want to talk. (離れたくない、話したい。Hanaretakunai, hanashitai.)
Page Titles Edit
- And Yet I've Always Watched You (ずっと見ていたのに Zutto miteita no ni)
- It's A Serious Matter (深刻な事態 Shinkoku na jitai)
- Two Heads Put Together (二人の知識 Futari no chishiki)
- Wanted Functions (欲しい機能 Hoshii kinou)
- Amazing Functionality (すごい機能 Sugoi kinou)
- Oldie but Goodie (古き良きモノ Furuki yoki mono)
- In Both Senses (二重の意味で Nijuu no imi de)
- Middleman (取り次ぎ Toritsugi)
- VS Paper Cup (VS紙コップ VS kami koppu)
- During Idle (留守中に Rusuchū ni)
- Lessons Learned (学んだこと Mananda koto)
- The Witchcraft Of String Phones (糸電話の魔術 Ito denwa no majutsu)
Umetarou Nozaki discusses with Chiyo Sakura a serious problem that plagues long-term manga serializations—the characters’ cell phones have to evolve based on the current trends. After discussing the situation on their own, they decide to enlist Mikorin’s help. He is happy they have finally decided to upgrade their phones, but ultimately Sakura and Nozaki decide to stick to their “flip phones”, leaving Mikorin very upset.
Nozaki takes his research even further by using the oldest method of phone communication-the string phone made from paper cups. However, all of their classmates including Yuzuki Seo wonder what the two of them are trying to do.
Ultimately, Sakura tells Mikorin that they and Mamiko and Suzuki will be sticking to their flip phones. However, Ken-san telephones and asks him why the main characters are using their cell phones in a different way.
Characters in Order of Appearance Edit
Volume 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 10.5