|Character(s) Shown on Cover|
| Chiyo Sakura|
Issue 56, published in Volume 6, is the 56th chapter of the manga.
The tagline for this chapter reads: Can't hold these feels. (抱えきれない、この想い。Kakaekirenai, kono omoi.)
Page Titles Edit
- The Author, Overly Blessed (作者冥利尽きる Sakusha myouri tsukiru)
- Miscited (引用ミス Inyou misu)
- Oh, Girl (しょうがない子 Shouganai ko)
- Simulation Results (シミュレーションの結果 Shimyurēshon no kekka)
- Panic (パニック Panikku)
- That's How He Is (そういう奴だった Sou iu yatsu datta)
- Embarrassing Behavior (恥ずかしい行動 Hazukashii koudou)
- When The Poker Face Crumbles (無表情が崩れる時 Muhyoujou ga kuzureru toki)
- Seeds Of Misgivings (不安要素 Fuan youso)
- Long-Awaited Return (待ちわびた帰宅 Machiwabita kitaku)
- Traces Of Offense And Defense (攻防の跡 Koubou no ato)
- Proof Of Friendship? (仲良しの証？ Nakayoshi no akashi?)
- Misses, Misses Everywhere (色々とミス Iroiro to misu)
Umetarou Nozaki, Chiyo Sakura, and Mikoto Mikoshiba finish work on his manuscript, and since they have long break coming up, Nozaki takes this opportunity to go and visit with his family. However, after a few days without seeing Nozaki, Sakura becomes inconsolable. To comfort herself, she reads some sections of “Let’s Love”, but even that is not enough. Mikorin realizes that they have no choice, and in order to help Sakura, he calls up Nozaki and sets up a “homework meeting” at Nozaki’s house.
The next afternoon in front of Nozaki’s house, a nervous Sakura imagines all kinds of scenarios that could play out as she meets Nozaki’s family for the first time. Fortunately, Mayu Nozaki opens the door and leads them to his brother’s room—the entire family is out right now, and Nozaki went to the convenience store to buy some drinks for them. Meanwhile, Sakura’s pent-up feelings are growing at an alarming rate, and she becomes even more fidgety than usual. Mikorin adds that Mayu’s expressionless face is scary, so he should say something. Mayu complies, and he directly asks Sakura if she is in love with his brother, shocking Mikoshiba. Flustering, Sakura offers various replies, and Mayu is exhausted after agreeing with each one of her requests.
Both boys are about to leave her alone for a moment, but Sakura begs them not to go—she has no idea what she will do if they don’t stay with her. By the time Nozaki returns, he can’t understand what the three of them have been doing. Moreover, he starts to feel left out until Sakura tells him she is really happy to see him after so long.
Afterwards, Nozaki asks Mayu what they talked about. Mayu wordlessly shows him a copy of “Let’s Love.” As Nozaki reads it, he realizes that one of the pages has a typo.
Characters in Order of Appearance Edit
Volume 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 10.5